Emergency Response to Terrorism 8-Hour Web Refresher
This is an 8-hour interactive, Internet refresher course for a multidisciplinary population of learners, including paramedic/firefighters, emergency medical technicians, hospital personnel, and law-enforcement officers, who have completed prior terrorism response training.
The course reviews how to:
• Recognize a potential terrorist incident and initiate incident operations
• Implement personal and public safety protective measures
• Perform appropriate decontamination
• Implement incident and unified command systems and perform effective intra- and inter-agency communication
• Provide emergency medical care specific to incident/patient type(s). There is no charge for Florida responders.
Register directly at Gordon Center Online Training Site at www.e-gcrme.com.