Actively licensed or certified healthcare professionals who have successfully completed an authorized Advanced Stroke Life Support® Instructor Course and want to begin or continue teaching Advanced Stroke Life Support® provider courses must apply and be approved for the ASLS® Instructor Registry.
• Reading the ASLS® Curriculum Guidelines For Use
• Completing the electronic application process described step-by-step in the posted "How-to" pdf
• Uploading a current Curriculum Vitae (CV) / resume (as directed)
• Completing and submitting a conflict of interest disclosure statement (posted)
• Aligning with a registered ASLS® Training Center authorized by the GCRME to teach the curriculum.
By clicking on the "Apply" button below, you affirm that:
• The information entered in the application is truthful and accurate;
• You have read, understand, and will abide by the ASLS® curriculum and policies as set forth in the ASLS® Instructor Manuals and the most current edition of the Advanced Stroke Life Support® Curriculum Guidelines For Use.