Emergency Response to Terrorism 2-Day Provider
This is a 2-day, face-to-face course that provides scenario- and simulation-based, hands-on training exercises for a multidisciplinary population of learners, including paramedic/firefighters, emergency medical technicians, hospital personnel, and law-enforcement officers.
The global learning objectives are:
• Recognize a potential terrorist incident and initiate incident operations
• Implement personal and public safety protective measures
• Perform appropriate decontamination
• Implement incident and unified command systems and perform effective intra- and inter-agency communication
• Provide emergency medical care specific to incident/patient type(s).
This course satisfies Florida requirements for Fire Officer I.
Classes can be scheduled upon group request.